|Antonio G. Marques, Associate Professor|
Signal Processing for Networks
Graphs - Resource Allocation for Wireless Systems
Data Science for Networks
Antonio G. Marques received the Ph.D degree in Telecommunications Eng. from Carlos III University of Madrid in 2007. He is currently an Associate Professor in the Dept. of Signal Theory and Communications at King Juan Carlos University. He will join ShanghaiTech University as a visiting Professor from February 2019 to April 2019.
Antonio G. Marques has published 5 books, 39 journal papers and 79 conference papers up to now, and he has received multiple awards for best (student) paper in IEEE SAM 2016, IEEE SSP 2016, Asilomar 2015, IEEE ICASSP 2007 (finalist) etc.
1. E. Lagunas, A. G. Marques, S. Chatzinotas, and B. Ottersten, Graph Similarity Based on Laplacian Matrix Matching, Proc. of European Signal Process. Conf., Rome, Italy, Aug. 27 - 31, 2018.
2. F. Gama, A. G. Marques, G. Leus, and A. Ribeiro MIMO Filters for Convolutional Neural Networks on Graph Signals, Proc. of IEEE Signal Process. Advances Wireless Comms. Wrksp., Kalamata, Greece, June
3. S. Segarra, A. G. Marques, S. Rey-Escudero, and M. Goyal Network Topology Inference from Input-Output Di_usion Pairs, Proc. of IEEE Statistical Signal Process. Wrksp., Freiburg, Germany, June 10-13, 2018.
4. R. Sha_pour, S. Segarra, A. G. Marques, and G. Mateos Topology Inference of Directed Networks via Graph Filter Identi_cation, Proc. of IEEE Data Science Wrksp., Lausanne, Switzerland, June 4-6, 2018.
5. F. Gama, G. Leus, A. G. Marques, and A. Ribeiro Convolutional Neural Networks via Node-varying Graph Filters, Proc. of IEEE Data Science Wrksp., Lausanne, Switzerland, June 4-6, 2018.