|Chi-Han Peng, Assistant Professor|
Tel: (021) 20684457
Computer Vision and AI
Dr. Chi-Han Peng received PhD in Computer Science from Arizona State University, USA in 2014. He received B.S. and M.S. in Computer Science from National Chiao Tung University. He was a Research Scientist at King Abdallah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) at Saudi Arabia and a postdoctoral research associate at UCL, UK. He worked at CyberLink Co. and Nogle at Taipei. Dr. Peng joined ShanghaiTech University as an Assistant Professor at 2019 September.
Dr. Peng’s research topics include Computer Graphics, Geometric Modeling, Urban Environment Synthesis, and Computer Vision and AI. He published several papers in top journals in Computer Graphics and Computer Vision and served as reviewers for first-tier journals in Computer Graphics and Operational Research.
1. Checkboard Patterns with Black Rectangles. Chi-Han Peng, Caigui Jiang, Peter Wonka, and Helmut Pottmann, ACM Transactions on Graphics (Proceedings of ACM SIGGRAPH ASIA), 2019.
2. DuLa-Net: A Dual-Projection Network for Estimating Room Layouts from a Single RGB Panorama. *Shang-Ta Yang, Fu-En Wang, Chi-Han Peng, Peter Wonka, Min Sun, and Hung-Kuo Chu. IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 2019.
3. Designing Patterns using Triangle-Quad Hybrid Meshes. Chi-Han Peng, Helmut Pottmann, and Peter Wonka. ACM Transactions on Graphics (Proceedings of ACM SIGGRAPH), 2018.
4. Computational Network Design from Functional Specifications. Chi-Han Peng, Yong-Liang Yang, Fan Bao, Daniel Fink, Dong-Ming Yan, Peter Wonka, and Niloy J. Mitra. ACM Transactions on Graphics (Proceedings of ACM SIGGRAPH), 2016.
5. Computing Layouts with Deformable Templates. Chi-Han Peng, Yong-Liang Yang, and Peter Wonka. ACM Transactions on Graphics (Proceedings of ACM SIGGRAPH), 2014.
6. Exploring Quadrangulations. Chi-Han Peng, Michael Barton, Caigui Jiang, and Peter Wonka. ACM Transactions on Graphics (Proceedings of ACM SIGGRAPH), 2014.
7. Connectivity Editing for Quad-Dominant Meshes. Chi-Han Peng and Peter Wonka. Eurographics Symposium on Geometry Processing (SGP), 2013.
8. Connectivity Editing for Quadrilateral Meshes. Chi-Han Peng, Eugene Zhang, Yoshihiro Kobayashi, and Peter Wonka. ACM Transactions on Graphics (Proceedings of ACM SIGGRAPH ASIA), 2011