|Post-Doctoral Yadagiri Karampuri|
Magnetic tunneling junction’s thin films
Micro-Electro-Mechanical System (MEMS)
Dr. K. Yadagiri is a Postdoctoral Researcher in the group of Prof. Tao Wu, Shanghaitech Microsystem And non-Linear transducers Laboratory (SMALL) atSchool of Information science and Technology. He received his Ph. D. Physics from Homi Bhabha National Institute, India. In course of his Ph. D., he presented his research work in five National and International conferences in India and abroad. He published six papers in reputed journals. Later on, He spent about one year as Research Associate at Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, India.
Yadagiri’s thesis entitle is “Structure and physical property correlation studies of DyMnO3 and substituted oxides” – 2018. Ph.D. Supervisor: Dr. R. Nithya, Homi Bhabha National Institute, India.
1. K. Yadagiri and R. Nithya, “Synthesis and crystal structure refinement of new perovskite oxides, Dy0.55Sr0.45Mn1−xFexO3 (x = 0.0 and 0.2) from X-ray powder diffraction data”, J. Powd.diffr.,31, (2016),285-287.
2. K. Yadagiri and R. Nithya, “Structural and micro-Raman studies of DyMnO3 with potassium substitution at Dy site”, RSCAdv.,6, (2016),95417.
3. K. Yadagiri, R. Nithya, Neeraj Shukla and A.T. Satya, “Role of trivalent bismuth ion substitution at Dy site on the physical properties of DyMnO3”, J.
Alloy.Compd. 695, (2017), and 2959.
4. K. Yadagiri, R. Nithya, Neeraj Shukla and A.T. Satya, “Effects of Dy sub lattice dilution on transport and magnetic properties in Dy1-xKxMnO3”, AIP Advances 7, (2017), 035003 (1-10).
5. K. Yadagiri, R. Nithya, A.T. Satya, and K. Sethupathi, “Hole doping effect on structure, transport and magnetic properties of Dy1-BaxMnO3 (0<x<1)”, J. Alloy.Compd. 744 (2018), 82.
6. K. Yadagiri, R. Nithya, Shilpam Sharma and A.T. Satya, “Modification of low temperature magnetic interactions in Dy1-xEuxMnO3”, RSC Adv., 8, (2018), 13537