|Assistant Researcher Kunlun Wang|
Tel: (021) 20684453
Fog Computing Networks
Wireless Communications and Internet of Things
Machine Learning and Optimization Algorithm
Kunlun Wang received the Ph.D. degree in electronic engineering from Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai, China, in 2016. From 2016 to 2017, he was with Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.. From 2017 to 2019, he was with the Key Lab of Wireless Sensor Network and Communication, SIMIT, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shanghai, China. Since March 2019, he has been an Research Assistant Professor with the School of Information Science and Technology, Shanghai Tech University. He is also with the Shanghai Institute of Fog Computing Technology (SHIFT). His research interests include wireless communications, internet of things, fog computing networks, cross-layer design, resource allocation, machine learning and optimization algorithm.
1. Kunlun Wang, and W. Chen, Energy-Efficient Communications in MIMO Systems Based on Adaptive Packets and Congestion Control with Delay Constraints, IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 2169-2179, 2015.
2. Kunlun Wang, M. Tao, W. Chen, and Q. Guan, “Delay-Aware Energy-Efficient Communications Over Nakagami-m Fading Channel with MMPP Traffic,” IEEE Transactions on Communications, vol. 63, no. 8, pp. 3008-3020, 2015.
3. Kunlun Wang, W. Chen, J. Li, and B. Vucetic, “Green MU-MIMO/SIMO Switching for Heterogeneous Delay-aware Services with Constellation Optimization,” IEEE Transactions on Communications, vol. 64, no. 5, pp. 1984-1995, 2016.
4. Y. Yang, Kunlun Wang, G. Zhang, X. Chen, X. Luo, and M. Zhou, “MEETS: Maximal Energy Efficient Task Scheduling in Homogeneous Fog Networks, “ IEEE Internet of Things Journal, vol. 5, no. 5, pp. 4076-4087, 2018.
5. Y. Yang, Y. Wu, N. Chen, Kunlun Wang, S. Chen, and S. Yao, “LOCASS: Local Optimal Caching Algorithm with Social Selfishness for Mixed Cooperative and Selfish Devices,” IEEE Access, 2018.
6. Z. Liu, X. Yang, Y. Yang, Kunlun Wang, and G. Mao, “DATS: Dispersive Stable Task Scheduling in Heterogeneous Fog Networks,” IEEE Internet of Things Journal, 2018.
7. G. Zhang, F. Shen, Z. Liu, Y. Yang, Kunlun Wang, and M. Zhou, “FEMTO: Fair and Energy-Minimized Task Offloading for Fog- Enabled IoT Networks,” IEEE Internet of Things Journal, 2018.
8. Kunlun Wang, and Wen Chen, Delay-Aware Energy-Efficient Communications Over Nakagami-m Fading Channel with MMPP Traffic, IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC), 2015.
9. Y. Yang, Kunlun Wang, G. Zhang, X. Chen, X. Luo, and M. Zhou, “Maximal Energy Efficient Task Scheduling for Homogeneous Fog Networks,” IEEE INFOCOM, Integrating Edge Computing, Caching, and Offloading in Next Generation Networks Workshop, pp. 1-6, 2018.
10. Y. Tan, Kunlun Wang, Y. Yang, and M. Zhou, “Delay-Optimal Task Offloading for Dynamic Fog Networks,” IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC), 2019.