|Prof. Sören Schwertfeger / 师泽仁 助理教授、研究员|
电 话：(021) 20685096
Robot Performance Evaluation, especially Map Evaluation
Mapping and Simultaneous Localization and Mapping (SLAM)
Robot Autonomy and Intelligence
Dr. Sören Schwertfeger joined ShanghaiTech University in August 2014 as an Assistant Professor. He graduated with a Diploma (German equivalent of the Master) in Computer Science in 2005 from the University of Bremen in Germany. In 2012 he received his Ph.D. in Computer Science from the Jacobs University Bremen. Between 2012 and 2014 he was a postdoctoral researcher at the Robotics Group of Prof. Andreas Birk at the Jacobs University Bremen. In 2010 Dr. Schwertfeger was a guest researcher at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) in Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA, and in 2015 he spend two months as a visiting researcher at University of California, Berkeley, USA.
His research interest is in robotics, especially inintelligent functions for mobile robots. Besides his work on map evaluation,Dr. Schwertfeger also worked and published on mapping, objectdetection and robot autonomy. He successfully participated in many robotcompetitions, both as team member and as judge and organizer. Dr. Schwertfegerwas the general chair of the 2017 IEEE International Symposium on Safety,Security, and Rescue Robotics (SSRR). He is an associate editor of the IEEERobotics and Automation Magazine and a guest editor for a special issue on SSRRin the Journal of Field Robotics as well as a guest editor for an IEEETransactions on Cognitive and Developmental Systems special issue on IntrospectiveMethods for Reliable Autonomy.
1. Xiangyang Zhi and Sören Schwertfeger. Simultaneous hand-eye calibration and reconstruction. In IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS). IEEE Press, 2017.
2. Raymond Sheh, Sören Schwertfeger, and Arnoud Visser. 16 years of robocup rescue. KI-Kunstliche Intelligenz, 30(3-4):267-277, 2016.
3. Sören Schwertfeger and Tianyan Yu. Matching paths in topological maps. In 9th Symposium on Intelligent Autonomous Vehicles (IAV), IFAC. IFAC, 2016.
4. Sören Schwertfeger and Andreas Birk. Using fiducials in 3d map evaluation. In IEEE International Symposium on Safety, Security, Rescue Robotics (SSRR). IEEE Press, 2015.
5. Schwertfeger Sören and Andreas Birk. Map evaluation using matched topology graphs. Autonomous Robots, pages 1-27, 2015.
6. Stoyanov, T., N. Vaskevicius, C. A. Mueller, T. Fromm, R. Krug, V. Tincani, R. Mojtahedzadeh, S. Kunaschk, M. R Ernits, R. D Canelhas, et al., "No more heavy lifting: Robotic solutions to the container unloading problem", Robotics and Automation Magazine, 2016.
7. Sheh, R., A. Jacoff, A-M. Virts, T. Kimura, J. Pellenz, S. Schwertfeger, and J. Suthakorn, "Advancing the state of urban search and rescue robotics through the RoboCupRescue robot league competition", Field and service robotics: Springer, 2014.
8. Sören Schwertfeger, Andreas Birk, "Evaluation of Map Quality by Matching and Scoring High-Level, Topological Map Structures", IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), IEEE Press, 2013
9. Sören Schwertfeger, Andreas Birk, Heiko Bülow, "Using iFMI Spectral Registration for Video Stabilization and Motion Detection by an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV)", International Workshop on Safety, Security, and Rescue Robotics (SSRR), IEEE Press, 2011
10. Andreas Birk, Sören Schwertfeger, Kaustubh Pathak, "A Networking Framework for Teleoperation in Safety, Security, and Rescue Robotics", Wireless Communications, IEEE Press, 2009
11. Kaustubh Pathak, Andreas Birk, Narunas Vaskevicius, Max Pfingsthorn, Sören Schwertfeger, Jann Poppinga, "Online three‐dimensional SLAM by registration of large planar surface segments and closed‐form pose‐graph relaxation", Journal of Field Robotics, Wiley, 2010
12. Sören Schwertfeger, Adam Jacoff, Chris Scrapper, Johannes Pellenz, Alexander Kleiner. "Evaluation of maps using fixed shapes: The fiducial map metric", Proceedings of the 10th Performance Metrics for Intelligent Systems Workshop, ACM, 2010
13. Zhi, X., and S. Schwertfeger, "Simultaneous Hand-Eye Calibration and Reconstruction", IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, Vancouver, Canada, IEEE Press, 2017